The beloved series returns and brings fuel to light the party
IRVINE, California (USA) – August 29 – Nintendo Switch players can now shake their maracas to the rhythm of Samba de Amigo: Party Centralfrom today!
Samba de Amigo: Party Central It will rock vintage fans, rhythm game aficionados, and hard-partying friends or family with its playlist of 40 hits from some of the world’s hottest rhythms including EDM, pop, Latin, and more.
Plus, with a variety of mini-games and challenges to play, tons of unique costumes and accessories to unlock and wear, online features – all new to the series – including World Party multiplayer, the party never ends!
Details of the editions of Samba de Amigo: Party Central Available on Nintendo Switch:
Digital Deluxe Edition ($49.99 USD MSRP)
Those who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition of Samba de Amigo: Party Central ($49.99 USD MSRP) en la Nintendo eShop they will receive:
- The Standard Edition of the game
- Sonic the Hedgehog™️ Music Pack
- “Open Your Heart” de Sonic Adventure™
- “Reach For The Stars (Re-Colors)” de Sonic Colors™: Ultimate
- “I’m Here” de Sonic Frontiers™️
- SEGA Music Pack (available September 27)
- “Baka Mitai (Taxi Driver Edition)” by Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio
- “Go Go Cheer Girl!” de Space Channel 5™: Part 2
- “Rhythm Thief Theme” de Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure™
- Sonic the Hedgehog Outfit and Accessory Pack
- Tails Outfit and Accessories Pack
- Super Monkey Ball™️ Outfit & Accessory Pack
- Puyo Puyo™️ Accessory Pack
- Space Channel 5 Outfit and Accessories Pack
The Digital Standard Edition and Physical Standard Edition (both $39.99 USD MSRP) are available now. Additionally, this downloadable content can be obtained individually from the Nintendo eShop starting today:
- Deluxe Upgrade Bundle ($11.99 USD MSRP)
- Includes all additional items from the Digital Deluxe Edition.
- Sonic the Hedgehog Music Pack ($4.99 USD MSRP)
- Japanese Music Pack ($4.99 USD MSRP)
- “Kaikai Kitan” de Eve
- “MATSUKEN SAMBA II” by Ken Matsudaira
- “KING” de GUMI
- More DLC will be announced soon!
For more information, including where the game can be purchased, as well as future DLC plans, visit the Official site.
The patch Day 1* of Samba de Amigo: Party Central is available now and includes the following:
- Additional Pitbull Songs
- “Let’s Take a Shot”
- “Shake Lady (feat. T-Pain & Sean Paul)”
- Stability and usability improvements.
*An internet connection is required to download and install the Day 1 patch.
“Let’s Take a Shot” will be released as a single from Pitbull’s upcoming album, Trackhouse. The album will be available on October 6 and Samba de Amigo: Party Central will debut the song in-game, as well as in the trailer, starting today, August 29.
About Samba de Amigo: Party Central
- Get up and rock the main stage in this vibrant and colorful rhythm action game with fluid controls for Joy-Con that will make the game fun for everyone.
- Vibrate with 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, including EDM, Pop and Latin, with more coming as post-launch DLC.
- test your technique in a variety of mini-games and challenges.
- show off your style by customizing your character with unique outfits and accessories.
- hit the dance floor with seven other players online in World Party mode.
- Show the world your talent by competing on the online leaderboards.
Samba de Amigo: Party Central is now available on Nintendo Switch.
Samba de Amigo: Party-To-Go™️ is also available to Apple Arcade subscribers.
Samba de Amigo: Virtual Party™️ is coming to Meta Quest this fall.