SEGA® Europe Ltd y The Creative Assembly Ltd. lanzaron el pack DLC Shadows of Change for Total War™: WARHAMMER® III. Three new Legendary Lords join the battle: the Changeling for Tzeentch; Yuan Bo, the Jade Dragon, for Great Cathay and Mother Ostankya for Kislev, each with a unique set of campaign mechanics to harness, units to lead, and combat abilities to utilize.
The Changeling, the Liar of Tzeentch (Tzeentch):
- The Changeling is a master infiltrator who assumes many forms. In addition to creating cults in the settlements to manipulate them into his conspiracies, he uses impersonation, pranks, and tricks to break alliances and fuel conflict, including plunging the iconic Elector Counts into civil war and causing the Empire to collapse from within. .
- New units: the Blue Scribes, the Tzaangors, the Cockatrice, and the Vortex Beast Mutalith.
Yuan Bo, the Jade Dragon (the Great Cathay):
- The leader of the Jade Court and the Emperor’s executioner. At first glance, he seems like an obsessive bureaucrat, but dig a little deeper and you’ll find a formidable spymaster, a powerful sorcerer, and a fierce warrior capable of isolating and defeating enemy heroes and Lords in melee combat.
- New units: the Jade Lion, the Jet Lion, the Onyx Ravenmen, the Celestial General, and the Zhangu War Drum.
Mother Ostankya, Daughter of the Forest (Kislev):
- A vengeful witch who dwells in the ancient oblasts of Old Kislev, seeking forbidden curses. Her frail visage conceals a being of terrifying arcane power that haunts the nightmares of Kislevite children, using nature’s wrath to create potent enchantments.
- New units: the Ungol Witch, the Incarnate Elemental of Beasts, the Things of the Forest, and the Akshina Ambushers.
- The legendary hero Aekold Helbrass, a Chaos cultist hunted to the ends of the Chaos Wastes, was saved from the brink of death and reborn as a Paladin of Tzeentch.
Con Shadows of Changepatch 4.0 arrives at Total War: WARHAMMER III. You can read the full patch notes on the official blog of Total Warbut here are some highlights.
AI Changes and Improvements:
We have refined the AI of Total War: WARHAMMER III to make her more interesting to play against and more effective in the right places. In addition, we’ve increased the chance that he’ll make mistakes that players can take advantage of, giving them more opportunities to take strategic initiative.
New Legacy Landmarks:
We’ve added 13 new iconic locations across the map in our continued quest to include fan-favorite locations from the trilogy in Immortal Empires:
- Glacier caves in the Fatesweaver Rift
- Agrammon’s Menagerie at Castle Splendor
- Desecrated Grove in the Haunted Forest
- Occupied Imperial Palace in Wei-Jin
- Pillar of Bone in the Gorge of Death
- Huatl in the Awakening
- Altar to the Ecstatic Hunt in the Temple of Kurnous
- Valley of Countless Eyes in the Black Well
- Ravager Oak in Mordheim
- Shipwreck of the Claw of Agony in Haichai
- Bloody Hand Monolith at Borkill Monolith of the Bloody Hand
- Renaissance hall in Lahmia
- Bells of the Lazarghs at the Gate of the Maw
- We’ve completely revamped the visuals of the Lore of Light and Lore of Beasts. Each of their spells has been given all-new visual effects and audio treatments.
- Beastmen: Get the “pillar of the herd” as a minor settlement map.
- Lizardmen: Obtain “Spawning Pits”, a new Dominion map.
- Chaos Wastes: The “Chaos Wastes Mountains” areas get new battle maps.
- A horde of bugs have been removed in the 4.0 patch. Visit the blog of Total War to see the full patch notes.
trilogy of Total War: Warhammer:
The Total War: Warhammer Trilogy Edition Coming later this year, it will combine all three base games into a single physical release, retailing for $24.99 USD and including a 10% off coupon on all DLC.
For more information, visit the official blog.